Installation Error SiteSettings serialized XML is invalid

I could really use the help and any insight to this error would really be appreciated. I am setting up a second set of a two node for out Telligent Community Installations. The first set of Servers communicates with the database and renders the Telligent Pages correctly. The second set of server are connecting to the same database and using the same installation files, but I am receiving the SiteSettings serialized XML is invalid error (copied at the end).  Using SQL Profiler I see that the connections is opened. Then it executes the cs_SiteSettings_Get  which returns the xml  and I have validated that the xml is correct. Then It executes the SELECT LicenseValue, InstallDate FROM cs_Licenses which returns our current license. Finally it write this last command logging the exception 

exec cs_EventLog_Add @EventType=0,@EventID=201,@SettingsID=-1,@Message=N'Evolution.Web Stopped Evolution.Web Stopped

_shutDownMessage=BinDirChangeOrDirectoryRename

_shutDownStack= at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.InitiateShutdownInternal()
at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.InitiateShutdownWithoutDemand()
at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ShutdownAppDomain(String stackTrace)
at System.Web.HttpRuntime.OnCriticalDirectoryChange(Object sender, FileChangeEvent e)
at System.Web.FileChangesMonitor.OnCriticaldirChange(Object sender, FileChangeEvent e)
at System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.FireNotifications()
at System.Web.Util.WorkItem.CallCallbackWithAssert(WorkItemCallback callback)
at System.Web.Util.WorkItem.OnQueueUserWorkItemCompletion(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()',@Category=N'Application',@MachineName=N'test-maching-name'

Server Error in '/' Application.

SiteSettings serialized XML is invalid

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Telligent.Evolution.Components.CSException: SiteSettings serialized XML is invalid

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[CSException: SiteSettings serialized XML is invalid]
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.CommonDataProvider.PopulateSiteSettingsFromIDataReader(IDataReader dr) +887
   Telligent.Evolution.Data.SqlCommonDataProvider.LoadSiteSettings() +170
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.SiteSettingsManager.GetSiteSettings(Boolean ) +214
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.SiteSettingsManager.() +34
   Telligent.Evolution.CSHttpModule.(Object Ÿ, EventArgs ) +278
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +142
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +75
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +93

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4330.0

Parents Reply Children