Is it possible to generate a list of wiki articles?

Former Member
Former Member

Is it possible to generate a list of wiki articles?  If I go to MANAGE WIKI > PAGES I can see a list of all the articles,but is there a way to export that?  Preferably with the URLs?   I want to be able to create an external list with URLs I can put on another site that points back to the articles.   Thanks in advance. 

Parents Reply
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member in reply to Brian Dooley

Thanks Brian,

I need a little more direction from you if you don't mind.  First off, I'm not a developer.  I just do the day to day administration of the site so though I know what an API is, I don't know how to use one.   My first question is:  Do I need a developer in order to use this API GET request?  If so,  you can let me know, stop reading, and I'll go find someone in our IT department to help me. If you do read on, please don't laugh. :-\

If I don't need to be a developer to use the GET request, I could use some instruction on how to do it.  If I go to my browser and type community.microfocus.com/.../pages.xml all I get is a 403 error telling me I don't have authorization to view the page.   I can't see anywhere in the administration tool to run such a query. I'm use to running SQL queries so it's probable I don't have any idea what I'm doing.  

Children