Is there a list of what notifications are triggered from different moderation options?

This document, https://community.telligent.com/community/11/w/user-documentation/71766/when-do-notifications-go-to-subscribers is extremely helpful in outlining the actions around notifications for different content/subscription options. I was curious if a similar document existed with regard to moderation (supplemental to How does moderation and abuse work?). For example:

This post is "approved" but was reported by a member for review. Does the author get notified that their post was reported? Does the reporter get notified when this is ignored/denied? Same thing for the other tabs ("Awaiting Moderation" & "In Process"). I see in the "Notifications" menu, there are templates such as "Moderated Content: Sends notifications to a content author when the content has been moderated." but it's unclear what type of moderation triggers this (user-reported, automated, etc), in what state, or any other details.

Finally, I know that this is mentioned in the "Reviewing Content in the Abuse and Moderation Workflow" section of How does moderation and abuse work?:

To view content that has been flagged as abusive but has not yet been determined to be reasonably abusive, review the Possibly Abusive tab. Here, you can proactively ignore or deny content before it formally makes it into the abuse workflow.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it and the answer is that if it's in "Possibly Abusive," clicking "Ignore" just removes this alert for moderators, and "Deny" puts the post into the other two buckets, triggering other notifications.

Fixing a typo
[edited by: Alex Nassi at 11:31 PM (GMT 0) on Mon, Mar 6 2023]