The Score service uses specific metrics in determining abuse, quality, and other scores for content and users. You can customize a score by adding/removing metrics or changing the metric's weighting in the score.
To add or remove a metric in a score:
- Navigate the Control Panel > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Configuration > Score Configuration.
- Click the score you want to add or remove a metric from (such as Content Quality, highlighted in the upper left of the previous screen shot). Scores are on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down and click Add/Remove. The <score> Add/Remove Metrics dialog window appears.
- To add a metric to a score: Click the metric you want to add in the (left) Available Metrics column. Click the > button. Ensure that the metric appears in Active Metrics. Click Save.
- To remove a metric from a score: Click the metric you want to remove in the Active Metrics column. Click the < button. Ensure that the metric appears in Available Metrics. Click Save.