I am looking for information on how Telligent defines different types of users but I don't see explanations anywhere. As far as I understand, there are the following types:
- Visitors - looked at a place or piece of content
- Active users
- Originators - create a piece of content ?
- Contributors - participate in a piece of content ?
- Engagers - engage with a piece of content ?
I want to measure:
- How many total registered users I have in the community
- How many looked at something
- How many created a piece of content
- How many participated
I don't find the reporting interface the most enjoyable thing in the world to follow, so any help will be greatly appreciated.