Invalid URI: The URI is empty Issue in Local Set up

Hi I have successfully set up telligent at my local, for some days its run fine but after some days i always get  "Invalid URI: The URI is empty" error then every time i got this error i need to created a new database from sketch and mapped to telligent with new database, due to that every time  i lost my fulldatabase data . what  should i do now,

i have checked the site by query "SELECT * FROM [dbo].[cs_Sites]" it gives proper data 

Parents
  • Could you provide any more detail regarding the error? A stack trace would be helpful to know where the error is coming from.

• Thanks for the update,don't have right now because i have changed the database , once will come in future will let you know

• [UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The URI is empty.]
       System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) +8498777
       Telligent.Evolution.Components.CSContext..ctor(SiteSettings settings) +134
       Telligent.Evolution.Components.CSContext.Create() +88
       Telligent.Evolution.Components.App.Initalize() +304
       Telligent.Evolution.Components.App.EnsureInitialized() +109
       Telligent.Evolution.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +10

[HttpException (0x80004005): Invalid URI: The URI is empty.]
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +546
       System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +171
       System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +173
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +255
       System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +347

[HttpException (0x80004005): Invalid URI: The URI is empty.]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +552
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +122
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +737
  • If you review the XML result from

select SettingsXML from cs_SiteSettings

does the <SiteUrl>...</SiteUrl> node have a value?

Reply Children
No Data