Report - Total view count, forum by forum basis

I am looking to run a report to pull together total view counts for a specific forum, ideally for specific dates. I can't find a way to get this info, and the forum summary report doesn't provide quite what I need. 

Parents
  • Thanks for this question! You can find this information in the "Viewed Content" section of the Reporting tab, underneath "Content." You can narrow it down to a specific forum by clicking on the "In all groups" tab, then in the drop-down select "Include applications" and type in the name of the forum you need. You can also choose your date range here. Screenshot of what this looks like:

I hope this helps you find what you're looking for, but if I missed the mark, just let us know and we'll jump in to help!

• Thanks for this question! You can find this information in the "Viewed Content" section of the Reporting tab, underneath "Content." You can narrow it down to a specific forum by clicking on the "In all groups" tab, then in the drop-down select "Include applications" and type in the name of the forum you need. You can also choose your date range here. Screenshot of what this looks like:

I hope this helps you find what you're looking for, but if I missed the mark, just let us know and we'll jump in to help!

Children