Telligent New Consent Page - Not able to access any other pages without acknowledging the consent

Hi Team,

I would like to access site terms of service page from consent page. But the behavior I am getting is when click Terms of service page link that are present in Consent page is still redirecting to consent page only?

Thanks in advance,

Shibin

Parents Reply
  • Terms of service page is an active url inside the domain itself. When I given google url the link is working. Seems to be that without consent ackonowleding not able to access any pages inside the same domain.

Is there any way to remove the consent page after registration. (Other than by clearing the terms of service url from site settings. Is there any other way). Because in our older version we have given the terms of service url in site settings and showing the text "By clicking the button below I am agreeing to 

the Terms of Service." in registration page.

When we remove the terms of service url from site settings this is also getting removed. When we keep that new consent page is coming. We don't need consent page. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Shibin

Children
  • Terms of service page is an active url inside the domain itself. When I given google url the link is working. Seems to be that without consent ackonowleding not able to access any pages inside the same domain.

I understand this to be the issue, however, this is not how the behavior works as I identified earlier. I would recommend that you check the URL and its casing to ensure that it is completely valid (and not redirected because of casing standardization). When the URL is correct, the issue does not occur--the URL (even when it is on the same domain and hosted by the community) is accessible.

We don't need consent page. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Currently, the consent page cannot be removed.

I would recommend copying the URL from your the Terms of Service box in Administration > Site > Identification Options, navigating to that URL in a browser, copying the URL once the page loads, and pasting that URL back into the Terms of Service box and saving the Identification Options again.