User titles/Post counts

I was curious if it was possible to assign publicly visible titles for certain users. This would be based on permissions, but I'm okay with manually applying it. 

Separately, is it possible to have publicly visible post counts? A previous platform I was using had this and our users saw this as a kind of badge of honor, so it would be nice to not lose that running tally. 

Parents
  • The User - Hover widget is probably your best bet for including information linked to a user throughout the site. There is also the User Profile widget if you just want it on their profile page.

Backend implementation of a "title" system would depend on your use case, but there are several ways you may be able to go about it: Roles, Achievements, and Extended Attributes come to mind.

For the post counts, User.TotalPosts property is what you're looking for.

• The User - Hover widget is probably your best bet for including information linked to a user throughout the site. There is also the User Profile widget if you just want it on their profile page.

Backend implementation of a "title" system would depend on your use case, but there are several ways you may be able to go about it: Roles, Achievements, and Extended Attributes come to mind.

For the post counts, User.TotalPosts property is what you're looking for.

Children
No Data