How can we disable auto save feature ?

Hi Telligent Team,

Every time I start typing the code in default Telligent editor autosave feature enables and it slows down the productivity.
So, Do we have the functionality to stop autosave features or if it works through a plugin then can we disable that plugin?

Thanks,
Rahul Jetli

Parents
  • Hi . The auto-saving cannot be disabled.

However, it's designed to save in the background and shouldn't slow productivity. Similar to Google Docs, it doesn't require waiting for it to catch up and save changes as you continue editing. It will automatically track those changes in order as well.

There's also a keyboard shortcut to immediately save at any point. It varies for browser and OS, so I'd recommend referring to the shortcut listing in the studio.

• Hi . The auto-saving cannot be disabled.

However, it's designed to save in the background and shouldn't slow productivity. Similar to Google Docs, it doesn't require waiting for it to catch up and save changes as you continue editing. It will automatically track those changes in order as well.

There's also a keyboard shortcut to immediately save at any point. It varies for browser and OS, so I'd recommend referring to the shortcut listing in the studio.

Children