Calendar displaying Bogota time

I plugged some events into a calendar, and some of the events show the time in Bogota time, and some show the time in Eastern time. However, all of them have eastern time selected as the preferred time zone. Why would it alternate and how can I change it so it does not display the time of meeting as Bogota time?

Example, the NIST webinar below is at 12pm Eastern time. But in the roll-up it displays Bogota time of 11:00am. ????? Anyone have a solution?

Parents Reply
  • Hi  I took a look at the site using my user account which is set to Central Time Zone (under User Settings page). The calendar event also shows the second time listed as Central Time (not Bogota), with the top time showing Eastern.

Do you think that the user you are using to view this page might have a different timezone set? I wonder if you change that user's timezone in their Settings if this resolves the issue. Might be a hiccup where it's set to something that it isn't supposed to be.

EDIT: Looking at your user account "Tina Dudley" on your Community site, I see that you have the Timezone under your settings set to UTC-5:00, Bogota.

Children
No Data