video upload problems

I'm uploading four.MP4 video files for an important client meeting. Two of them uploaded with no problem, but for the other two I am getting this error:

The two files that spark this error are over 2GB, while the other files are under 2GB. That's the only difference I can discern. I don't any file size limit listed in the documentation. Has this happened to anyone else? I have a support ticket in for this--it's something our COO wants posted as soon as possible--but I'm wondering if anyone here has insight on what might be going wrong. Thanks! We're on 10.2.

Parents Reply
  • Hi  Thanks for the information! The documentation about the media gallery says "This file type has no max file upload size; however, on the Global Quotas tab, it does allow you to specify the number of allowed files and the total storage quota in MB." I looked at those settings and it seems like they are set to unlimited. 

The Exceptions tab on Admin-->Applications-->Media Galleries shows no exceptions from the Media Gallery application within the past 7 days. Hope this info is helpful. Forgive me for submitting both a support ticket and a question, and thanks for jumping on both.

Children
No Data