How to adjust the app options that appear when creating a group?

I've looked in the developer documentation and poked around the admin panel, but I can't find information on how to edit the choices that appear on this screen when creating a group, to narrow down to to the names we want used for these apps across the community.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Parents
  • Sherri,

Thank you for reaching out about this. These values are configurable as part of the Setup Your Community/Group widget.

These can be found by going through Management (Pencil) > Administration > Interface > Widgets > Setup Your Community/Group.

The particular area to note is the Resources as that is where these application names and values are defined.

I'm hopeful the image below well help illustrate this should my directions above be unclear:

• Sherri,

Thank you for reaching out about this. These values are configurable as part of the Setup Your Community/Group widget.

These can be found by going through Management (Pencil) > Administration > Interface > Widgets > Setup Your Community/Group.

The particular area to note is the Resources as that is where these application names and values are defined.

I'm hopeful the image below well help illustrate this should my directions above be unclear:

Children