URL redirects

This article about URL redirects is in the Telligent 10.x documentation, but in a section called Legacy User Documentation. I cannot find this in the Administration interface for Telligent 10.2. Please forgive the question if it's a dumb one, but was this function removed from Telligent? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Parents
  • Sherri, thank you for reaching out. The functionality in question was renamed to Shortened URLs.

This can now be found under Management (Pencil) > Administration > Site > Shortened URLs

When you browse to that location you should see something similar to the following:

Just put in the URL you want to shorten, a quick description and click the Create button.

After that click on the View button and the platform will tell you what the shortened URL actually is.

I'll bring that document up-to-date next week when I'm back in office but hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

If you have anything else you're seeking please let us know!

• Sherri, thank you for reaching out. The functionality in question was renamed to Shortened URLs.

This can now be found under Management (Pencil) > Administration > Site > Shortened URLs

When you browse to that location you should see something similar to the following:

Just put in the URL you want to shorten, a quick description and click the Create button.

After that click on the View button and the platform will tell you what the shortened URL actually is.

I'll bring that document up-to-date next week when I'm back in office but hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

If you have anything else you're seeking please let us know!

Children