Bulk upload of notifications in settings

I am facing issues to update any notification preferences in Telligent community. There are some scenarios that i want to cover but there are problems from Telligent side.

1. I want  to update a notification preference with both Email and live alert but I can not update both together. I can only update either email or web Alert.
  2. Also if I want to update only a category like "comments are made on blog posts Im subscribed to" without its email or live alert then I get error as below

{

"Info": [],

"Warnings": [],

"Errors": [

"An unexpected error prevented your requested action from completing. The error has been logged for the administrator to review."

]

}

3. I can not update one or more categories with email and live alert together.

Request that we send by postman to Telligent to update a email or web alert for category (notificationId)is as below:

Request:-  POST : https://{{communityHostname}}/api.ashx/v2/notificationpreference.json?NotificationTypeId=95a4065f-1177-4dca-b8d5-a27d4d0d7b63&IsEnabled=true&DistributionTypeId=0d3948d6-aabc-4a58-b30a-1e46eda9abe8

Headers :   Authorization:OAuth {{communityOAuthToken}}

Rest-Method: PUT

We want to update one or more categories (notification type id's)together with email and live alert or with only email or live alert.

For this we are struggling but no where mentioned in docs about this.i got a link from support team fo batch update but it is lil confusing for me as i am integrating tellingent with mulesoft

Any body can help to solve this issue.it will be great if you can give me a sample request as i gave above to update a more than one notification Id's.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data