lists of containertypeid, applicationtypeid, contenttypeid, etc.

I apologize if I have missed this in the documentation.

Is there some place to find lists of the various contenttypeid-s, applicationtypeid-s, contenttypeid-s, etc.?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to filter events returned by the webhook and it would help to know what each ID stood for.

Thanks for any help.

Parents
  • These types are all defined by plugins so they can can be enabled, disabled, or extended with custom plugins. They may vary per community. So the most accurate way of getting this list would be via their APIs on the site.

The easiest way to quickly get a site-specific list may be via the widget APIs in the script sandbox (Administration > Interface > Widgets -- or Themes -- > Script Sandbox) and run the following script, which will return a navigable list of enabled types.

$core_v2_containerType.List()
    $core_v2_applicationType.List()
    $core_v2_contentType.List()

Hope this helps!

• These types are all defined by plugins so they can can be enabled, disabled, or extended with custom plugins. They may vary per community. So the most accurate way of getting this list would be via their APIs on the site.

The easiest way to quickly get a site-specific list may be via the widget APIs in the script sandbox (Administration > Interface > Widgets -- or Themes -- > Script Sandbox) and run the following script, which will return a navigable list of enabled types.

$core_v2_containerType.List()
    $core_v2_applicationType.List()
    $core_v2_contentType.List()

Hope this helps!

Children