Custom Plugins in TC10.X

Hello There,

I am trying to deploy my custom Widget extension and deploy it in the TC site and unable to see the custom API in the list of API. I could see all the out of box Telligent APIs and not the custom API.

I followed the guidelines given in the below URL and still not able to achieve it.

https://community.telligent.com/community/10/w/developer-training/53234/widget-extensions

Kindly help us in fixing the issue.

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Micheal,

The plug ins are not getting listed in the search feature.From the exception table, I could see this error:

CSException: Unable to obtain the distributed lock 'PluginManager-InstallUninstallPlugins' during an install. Plugins were unable to be installed and has left the application in an incomplete state.
    at Telligent.Evolution.Components.CSException.InitializeEffectiveStackTraceSet()
    at Telligent.Evolution.Components.CSException.Internal(CSExceptionType type, String internalMessage)
    at Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.EnsureEnabledPluginsLoadedAndInitialized()
    at Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.Initialize()
    at Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.EnsureInitialized()
    at Telligent.Evolution.FirstRequestInitialization.Initialize(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.PipelineStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.BeginProcessRequestNotification(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb)
    at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationHelper(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)
    at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotification(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)

I don't see this exception every time i tried to deploy the extensions. 

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks!!

• Hmm, hard to know fully if that's related. What is your full version? Also, possible to share some of your plugin?

• Hi Michael,

Apologies for the late reply. Just gave a shot by connecting to the back up of my db and it worked like a charm. My db might be corrupted.

Thanks for your support. Appreciate it!!