Email Digest producing rendering error

Nothing has been changed in our environment, but after a certain day, all of the email digests not rendering data, only tokens.. the email digest template reflecting following error.

UnknownException: Error parsing '${token:8b8b6940-1eb0-4143-94d6-cc5445ec5252:tag-attributes=&title-template=&internal-template=%3Cspan%20style%3D%22color%3A%20%230087c3%3B%20text-decoration%3A%20none%3B%22%3E%24%7Btoken%3A43d3b489-d151-4d30-96de-f1978a29c450%7D%3C%2Fspan%3E}' ---> InternalException: Object of DataTypeId 'e9ed4118-60ed-4f2b-a026-5705b8793d05' could not be found in the template context.

at Telligent.Evolution.Components.TokenizedTemplates.ContextObjectBag.get_Item(Guid dataTypeId)
   at Telligent.Evolution.Components.TokenizedTemplates.ContextObjectBag.Get[T](Guid id)
   at Telligent.Evolution.Api.Plugins.TokenizedTemplates.UserTokens.<RegisterTokens>b__8_30(TemplateContext context)
   at Telligent.Evolution.Api.Plugins.TokenizedTemplates.TokenizedTemplateLinkUrlToken.Resolve(TemplateContext context)
   at Telligent.Evolution.Components.TokenizedTemplates.TokenParser.Resolve(ITokenizedTemplateLinkUrlToken token, TokenDeclaration tokenDeclaration, TemplateContext context)
   at Telligent.Evolution.Components.TokenizedTemplates.TokenParser.EvaluateToken(Match match, TemplateContext context)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

When looking at results, the output (where it should show content) shows By {token info} on Date Posted.

I have already gone to the Email Digest template and reverted template, which shows good in preview email, but not good in output.  I checked all of the users who had posted after the last good digest was sent and before next went out, but nothing out of the ordinary. The token is showing in place of the users name.

Sample:

ShelbyNext

New Posts

·            

by ${token:8b8b6940-1eb0-4143-94d6-cc5445ec5252:tag-attributes=&title-template=&internal-template=${token:43d3b489-d151-4d30-96de-f1978a29c450}} on Thu, Sep 20 2018 2:45 PM in 

• Hello everyone.  This may be related to something failing in the job service.

I had also learned that forum thread notifications (posts/replies), as well as other outbound notifications, were not going out.

I was tinkering around and found the Email Retrieval job (under Administraton > Jobs).  it showed no exceptions, but I went ahead and disabled it, saved, and then re-enabled (and saved).  Immediately it started processing forum thread notifications and has been busy with that.

So, I found the Email Digest job as well and did same (disable and reenable) and also asking out IT to restart the jobs service as well.  Will be posting back if this resolves.