When a comment has been flagged and denied through the moderation process for a blog post, I would expect the comment count to update.
To recreate this issue, please follow the following steps:
1. Login with valid credentials
2. Navigate to a blog
3. Post a comment on a blog- The comment count should update by 1
4. The comment should be flagged by another member
5. The comment count still displays 1 after being flagged
6. Navigate to Moderation and Deny the flag as an admin
The comment is not displayed but the comment count still displays 1 for the flagged comment.
Since the flag was not approved and the comment is not displayed, shouldn't the comment count update to 0?
This same question would also apply to Discussion Thread comments.