HTMLSanitation in 10.1

I have a number of things added in my 8.5 platform in the HTMLSanitation area. I am working on the upgrade to 10.1 and my configurations are not being used. Based on this documentation page, https://community.telligent.com/community/10/w/legacy-user-documentation/59239/html-sanitization, it looks like it should still work. 

In 8.5 I have the changes in the communityserver-override file. This document talks about them being in the communityserver file itself. I have tried both without success. I also noted that in an OOTB installation there aren't any HTMLSanitation configuration entries in the communityServer config file. 

Where did this configuration move to? Or what am I doing wrong? 

Parents Reply
  • The reason we don't support raw video/audio/object tags in source is that the rich editor (TinyMCE) leverages the browser for editing and is subject to the underlying browser's HTML editing capabilities and HTML adjustments. With the video/audio/object tags specifically, we have found that browsers make lossy edits to the raw HTML that TinyMCE does not work around and results in inaccurate editing of these specific tags.

Children
No Data