Cookie SSO and too many redirects error

After upgrading to 10.1.7414.  I'm trying to implement Cookie SSO.  I'm getting too many redirects error in IE and Chrome.  Nothing is logged in the exceptions table.  I'm assuming there is an issue reading the cookie, but without an error, it's hard to pin point the issue.  I have ensured the machine key is the same for both.  I can see the Request and Response Cookies and it's the same, but TC keep redirecting to my login page with creates the cookie and send it back to the ReturnUrl

Parents
  • If you test the authentication process while logging the requests using Fiddler, can you verify that the SSO cookie is being sent to Telligent Community?

• 

UnknownException: An error occurred while rendering the scripted widget 'Group - Banner' (ab92f9a89af24721bba1c464c1334be6) ---> NVelocity.Exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'Deserialize' in  Telligent.Evolution.VelocityExtensions.CustomNavigationScriptedContentFragment threw exception System.NullReferenceException : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.RoleService.GetAllRolesForUser(User user, Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageSize)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.RoleServiceAdapter.GetRoles(String userName)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.Roles.GetRoles(String userName)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.SectionQuery.get_RoleSet()
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.SectionQuery.<GetComponents>b__125_0(Object x, ResolveValueArgs`1 y)
       at Telligent.Common.QueryModel.DynamicProperty`1.OnResolveKey()
       at Telligent.Common.QueryModel.DynamicProperty`1.GetKey()
       at Telligent.Common.QueryModel.Query.GetKey()
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Components.WeblogDataService.(SectionQuery Œ)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Components.WeblogDataService.˜(SectionQuery Œ)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Components.WeblogDataService.GetWeblogs(SectionQuery query)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Plugins.CustomNavigation.GroupBlogsCustomNavigationPlugin.GetNavigationItem(Guid id, ICustomNavigationItemConfiguration configuration)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Plugins.CustomNavigation.GroupBlogsCustomNavigationPlugin.GetDefaultNavigationItem(Int32 groupId, ICustomNavigationItemConfiguration configuration)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.CustomNavigationService.GetGroupDefaultItems(Int32 groupId)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.CustomNavigationService.DeserializeForGroup(String serializedNavigationItems, Int32 groupId)
       at Telligent.Evolution.VelocityExtensions.CustomNavigation

Thanks, I found the issue and got logged in.  However, I'm seeing deserializing  exceptions in the logs.  Same issue I had before prior to upgrade.  see below.  The Group banner widget is not customized.  OTher errors: An error occurred while deserializing custom navigation items

• 

UnknownException: An error occurred while rendering the scripted widget 'Group - Banner' (ab92f9a89af24721bba1c464c1334be6) ---> NVelocity.Exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'Deserialize' in  Telligent.Evolution.VelocityExtensions.CustomNavigationScriptedContentFragment threw exception System.NullReferenceException : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.RoleService.GetAllRolesForUser(User user, Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageSize)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.RoleServiceAdapter.GetRoles(String userName)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.Roles.GetRoles(String userName)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.SectionQuery.get_RoleSet()
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.SectionQuery.<GetComponents>b__125_0(Object x, ResolveValueArgs`1 y)
       at Telligent.Common.QueryModel.DynamicProperty`1.OnResolveKey()
       at Telligent.Common.QueryModel.DynamicProperty`1.GetKey()
       at Telligent.Common.QueryModel.Query.GetKey()
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Components.WeblogDataService.(SectionQuery Œ)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Components.WeblogDataService.˜(SectionQuery Œ)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Components.WeblogDataService.GetWeblogs(SectionQuery query)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Plugins.CustomNavigation.GroupBlogsCustomNavigationPlugin.GetNavigationItem(Guid id, ICustomNavigationItemConfiguration configuration)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Blogs.Plugins.CustomNavigation.GroupBlogsCustomNavigationPlugin.GetDefaultNavigationItem(Int32 groupId, ICustomNavigationItemConfiguration configuration)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.CustomNavigationService.GetGroupDefaultItems(Int32 groupId)
       at Telligent.Evolution.Components.CustomNavigationService.DeserializeForGroup(String serializedNavigationItems, Int32 groupId)
       at Telligent.Evolution.VelocityExtensions.CustomNavigation

Thanks, I found the issue and got logged in.  However, I'm seeing deserializing  exceptions in the logs.  Same issue I had before prior to upgrade.  see below.  The Group banner widget is not customized.  OTher errors: An error occurred while deserializing custom navigation items

Children