Upgrade to Telligent 10 issue

Hi,

I recently upgraded our UAT environment from telligent v.9.2 to telligent v.10.1 and I receive this weird code error.

I succesfully upgraded the database, succesfully installed solr and the telligent job(also run the HealthCheck.ps1 script and it is succesfull).

I also copied our filestorage to the new installation web folder and gave it access rights.

What could the issue be? has anyone received this before?

p.s. I do have to mention that I have another telligent instance running on the same server, but I renamed the new Telligent Job and the new Solr

runs on another port.

Regards,

Silviu Avram

Parents Reply
  • Its possible that you have a file in an unexpected location, for example, any non-folder in any of the following paths would potentially cause an issue:

filestorage/s/[ANY-GUID]/

filestorage/s/fd/[ANY-GUID]/

filestorage/g/[ANY-GUID]/

filestorage/g/fd/[ANY_GUID]/

filestorage/b/[ANY-GUID]/

filestorage/b/fd/[ANY-GUID]/

Can you verify that you have no files in any of these locations? If this is the cause, I'll log a bug to resolve it, but you also shouldn't have any files in these locations.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, could you ZIP and send me the contents of your filestorage/themefiles folder for review? You can send me a link in a private message if you'd prefer.

Children